- Largest Ever Display of Internet Protocol Television Products & Services to Be Featured at TelecomNEXT
- Independent Telcos gravitating to local fare (CED On-line: Feb 1, 2006)
- Independent Telcos Diving into local content (Telephony On-line; Jan 31, 2006)
- Local Content & More, Viodi View, January 11, 2006
Content Pavilion Sponsor Press Releases *New*
- Dave Hood Entertainment and Viodi Partner to Offer Creative Services - Click here for details
- Integra5 and MetaSwitch Deliver Multimedia-Enhanced IMS Applications
here for details
- New Digital Distribution Patent - Digital Containers - Click here for details
Promo Video's & Interactive Quizes...
- Quiz: - Test your knowledge of the Content Pavilion Sponsors in this fun quiz
- Video coverage of MTA Convention
- Blast Video: Join the Content Pavilion - It will be a Blast (8 second Flash promo video)
- Content Pavilion: Overview Promo (Media Player)
- Content Pavilion: Overview Promo (Flash)
- Future: Content Festival Submissions.
Viodi, LLC announced details of its inaugural Content Pavilion Awards to be held Wednesday, March 22nd, 2006 from 2:15 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. at TelecomNEXT’s, NEXT Theater, Stage B. The awards will recognize the local content creation efforts of independent telcos nationwide. Viodi estimates that well over 50 independent telcos are providing some form of locally created content today.Click here to read more.
Viodi’s Content Pavilion at TelecomNEXT will feature must-see suppliers of video programming, content creation and delivery tools and interactive services. As the hub for content activity at TelecomNEXT, the Content Pavilion will consist of two major elements, the Content Pavilion Booth (#305) and the Content Sessions and Awards to be held at the NEXT Theater, Stage B from 2:15 to 4:00 P.M on Wednesday, March 22nd. Click here to read more.
Click here to review press contacts
Content challenges, as well as ideas for harnessing community-generated, content will be topics of discussion at sessions to be included in NEXT Theater agenda. Click here to read more (pdf).
Local Content Helps Strengthen Rural Communities
If content is king then local content represents one way for an independent telco to create their own content empire. According to Viodi's January 2006 survey, independent telcos around the United States are using local content to differentiate their product offering from that of their larger competition. Click here to read more (pdf).
Unique Community Content to Be Showcased at Viodi’s Content Pavilion
Content, content, content; Viodi has begun the process of collecting content from a variety of unique producers who have found success at the local level. Viodi’s Content Pavilion at TelecomNEXT will be a showcase for content produced at a grass-roots level. These trend-setting producers are creating community-centric content that proves to be a popular addition to the standard channel line-up. The majority of this entertaining, educational and informative content will be seen for the first time at an international event.